All services and events take place virtually at the moment. Protect yourself and others!
Please note the following measures at our premises, which apply from November 1st until at least the end of December 2020:
All services and events take place virtually at the moment.
- If you have symptoms (shortness of breath, cough, fever): stay at home! Do not go out in public! Contact by phone a doctor or a health care institution and ask if you have to be tested.
- If you have permission to enter Migwan premises for other reasons, masks are obligatory, age 12+ during your entire visit. Please bring your own mask.
- If you have been exposed to someone with Coronavirus or tested positive for Covid-19 and have been near a Migwan member or guest recently, please report immediately to Esther Berns at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Migwan employees and board members have home office (please do not call the phone number but refer to the email contact list on our homepage: https://www.migwan.ch/en/contact/)
The distance rules of 2.0 meters between people should be kept if possible .
A container with disinfectant is set up at the entrance and in the washrooms. All members are expected to wash their hands thoroughly or use the disinfectant upon entry.
Admission to the service is only possible with prior registration of every single person (including children). Spontaneous appearance or exchange is not possible. Access is not permitted without prior registration. Please register by name, first name and address to email@example.com .
– For Friday evening service: by latest Wednesday, 12:00 pm
– For Saturday morning service: by latest Thursday 12:00 pm
With these measures, we ensure that the infection chain can be traced and that traceability is guaranteed.
Important: At the moment only your own ritual objects (Siddur, Chumasch, Tallit) can be used. Please bring them with you from home. You can borrow these items from Migwan, but you must take them home with you afterwards.
Our Siddurim can be downloaded here:
Opening and closing of the Aron Hakodesch is only done by the rabbi.
The rabbi takes the Torah out of the Aron and returns it.
People who come into contact with the Torah disinfect their hands immediately before.
The Torah is not kissed and brought directly to the reading desk. Only one person stands at the reading desk.
Hagba’ah and Gelilah: The rabbi picks up the Torah scroll right after the reading and then dresses it on the reading desk. There is no separate call for Hagba’ah and Gelilah.
There is no children’s blessing under the tallit.
Kiddush: Is done only by one person or by the rabbi. The Migwan kitchen cannot be used.
The distance control is observed. Parents are asked to pack their children a drink and snack . The Migwan kitchen cannot be used.
Parents have to wait in front of the entrance and keep the recommended distance of 2 meters and wear a mask.
The children are welcomed by the teachers at the entrance. The follow-up of the hygiene regulations is supervised by our teachers. Teachers, children 12+ have to wear a mask at all times.
Access to cultural events is only possible with prior registration. Spontaneous appearance is not possible. Please register by name, first name and address no later than 48 hours before the event by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The distance rules of at least two meters between people are strictly observed. Masks are mandatory at all times!
A dispenser with disinfectant is set up at the entrance and in the washrooms. All participants will be expected to wash their hands thoroughly or use the disinfectant when entering.
The Migwan kitchen cannot be used.