This year on Sunday, January 16 at 6:00 to approximately 7:00 pm we will celebrate our Tu BiShvat Seder as a Zoom event led by Rabbi Weingarten.
Please have these items prepared and ready ahead of time:
- wheat, barley, grapes, figs, pomegranates, olives, dates
- Any other fruit you like
- Those with an inedible outer covering and edible inside, like peanuts or pistachios
- Those with an edible outside but inedible pit inside, like apricots or plums
- Those that are entirely edible, like Cranberries or tomatoes
- Red wine and white wine, or red grape juice and white grape juice
Guests can register @ email@example.com.